- 323 El Arish Mission Beach Road Mission Beach 4852
- Phone: 0407 451 682 or 0408 451 684
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.barradownunder.com.au
Galleries & Art
Location Cairns Museum, Cairns School of Arts Building, Corner Lake and Sheilds Street: A visit to the Cairns Museum is a wonderful opportunity to gain knowledge about the city of Cairns – its history, its cultures and its traditions. Housed in the oldest public building in Cairns, and set over four permanent Galleries and one temporary Gallery, the Cairns Museum is a wonderful collection of artefacts and memorabilia. There’s something for everyone at the Cairns Museum Come and visit us – we’d love to say G’Day.
Dunk Island View Caravan Park is tucked away at Mission Beach within 50 metres of a magnificent white tropical sandy beach with views across to Dunk Island. We are a pet friendly caravan park nestled among tall palms on six acres of lush green rainforest grounds.
- 53 Porter Promenade, Mission Beach
- Phone: 07 4210 6078
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.missionbeachcampingandcaravanpark.com.au