39 Bingil Bay Road
Bingil Bay QLD 4852
Phone: 07 4068 7146
The Bingil Bay Café offers a great atmosphere, good food and friendly service. A beautiful little family run café and loved by locals. Minutes away from Bingil Bay beach, campground and Bicton Hill walking track.
Popular with both tourists and locals alike, we offer a cozy, unique atmosphere serving delicious home cooked delights, great coffee, fresh juices and beer from around the globe.
Our kitchen is open from 7am to 8.30pm every day (except Christmas, Boxing and New Years days) We are fully licensed from 11am to 10pm.
Join us for our fun filled fortnightly ‘Tuesday Trivia Night’. Check out our facebook page for updates on live entertainment…..
- Open 7 days Mon – Fri 6.30am to 10pm Sat/Sun 7am to 10pm
- Meals served from 7am to 8.30ish pm
- Fully Licensed from 11am to 10pm (Beers from around the globe)
- Dine in or Take away Menu
- Delicious home style cooking
- Freshly baked desserts and cakes
- Great Coffee
- Convenience lines incl. milk, bread, newspapers, ice, confectionery etc
- Local artwork for sale
- Second hand book exchange