Snapping tours offers unique and picturesque cruises along Innisfail’s Johnstone River, allowing you to experience the wonderful biodiversity of the local area; the world heritage listed rainforest. We specialise in wildlife tours, with our main attraction being crocodile sighting. You will spot crocodiles either lurking beneath the waters or sunning themselves on the sandbanks. Either way it is a spectacular sight!
Our tours are perfect for you to relax and experience the wonderful Johnstone River. What is even better is having the opportunity to experience life above and beneath the waters of the Johnstone River from up close. How awesome is that!
Our number one priority is to ensure our customers enjoy every moment of their tour. It is our passion and love for wildlife that sets the foundation for creating exciting cruises that our customers will never forget. This unique cruising experience on the tranquil waters of the Johnstone River awaits you.
- 2 hour guided river cruise
- Wildlife spotting
- Spotting crocodiles in their natural habitat
- Crab pot checking for mud crabs
- Learning about the history and biodiversity of the local Innisfail area
- Snacks provided on board
- Complimentary drinks (beers, wines, soft drinks, juice & water)
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Small personalised tours (no overcrowding)