Ocean Safari offers an exhilarating ride to snorkel the pristine untouched Great Barrier Reef off the Daintree Coast at Cape Tribulation. This half day eco tour visits two different snorkel destinations, each with an extraordinary array of marine life and coral species. After a fast 25 minute ride, guests are ready to snorkel two fabulous locations at Mackay and Undine Reefs. On most days, the rainforest can be seen along the mainland beach whilst snorkelling the Great Barrier Reef alongside sea turtles, which are found in abundance swimming over reefs full of colourful coral, along with myriads of tropical fish, eagle rays, giant clams and starfish. The Ocean Safari vessel takes a maximum of 25 passengers allowing guests to experience tropical paradise and the pleasure of a small group. The experienced Skipper and Eco Host ensure the trip is filled with fun and appreciation of the Great Barrier Reef and the coastal rainforest of the Daintree, two world heritage areas side by side. Magical memories like these sometimes only happen once in a lifetime.
- Only 25 minutes to the Great Barrier Reef!
- Visit to two reef sites – Mackay and Undine Reefs
- 2 hours exploring the underwater world and swimming with turtles
- Snorkelling pristine coral reefs
- All snorkelling equipment
- Personalised snorkel instruction
- Reef interpretation talks and eco appreciation presentations
- Courtesy pick up and drop off
- Advanced Ecotourism Certified
- Small groups – maximum 25 people
- Courtesy bus pick up
- Cold drinks and chocolates available to purchase on board
- Onsite Safari Hut and camp site accommodation available at Jungle Lodge