1 Mena Creek Hotel
Mena Creek QLD 4871
Phone: 07 4065 3201
Since 1929 the Mena Creek Hotel has been one of Innisfail’s most loved venues by locals. Today the Mena Creek Hotel welcomes you with its sweeping veranda in traditional Queensland style, and a good ole Queensland Pub experience.
A comfortable and restful place to stay, our pub-style rooms offer clean, comfortable amenities and an excellent base for sightseeing.
Nearby sights include the famous Paronella Park, Mena Creek Falls, The Canecutter Way, Mamu Rainforest Canopy Walkway, and much more.
- Historic Queensland pub – since 1929.
- Cold drinks and excellent meals
- Conveniently located half-way between Townsville and Cairns, on the scenic drive known as ‘The Canecutter Way’.
- Close proximity to Paronella Park (RACQ’s #1 must see attraction in Queensland), Mamu Canopy Walkway, rainforest walking trails, tropical beaches, freshwater swimming holes, the Tablelands & Mena Creek waterfall.
- A great Queensland country pub ambience. Our restaurant service runs every day from 12 noon to 8pm. Air-conditioned rooms cater for singles, doubles and families.
- Functions are another great option here as the Hotel caters well for private or business occasions.