Sunlover Reef Cruises’ operate daily premium cruises to the Outer Great Barrier Reef offering the ultimate Reef experience! Guests enjoy 4 hours to explore the reef from our Moore Reef pontoon, including snorkeling, glass bottom boat and semi-submarine tours, underwater observatory and buffet lunch. Optional extras include introductory and certified scuba-diving. Scenic helicopter flights are also available.
Check-in is at the Reef Fleet Terminal from 8:30am – 9:15am and the boat departs at 9:30am sharp. Sunlover Reef Cruises returns to the marina at approximately 5:30pm.
Travel to the Great Barrier Reef on-board our air-conditioned catamaran.
- Tea and coffee on boarding the vessel
- Informative presentation hosted by our marine naturalist
- 4 hours at the outer reef
- Tropical buffet lunch including prawns, hot dishes, salads and tropical fruit
- Guided coral viewing from our semi-submersible vessel and glass bottom boat
- On-board touch tank to experience unique marine life up close
- All snorkelling equipment and expert instruction
- Snorkelling enclosure with rest and view stations
- Fully enclosed kids pool
- Underwater observatory
- Fish feeding presentation
- Freshwater showers and change rooms
- Full bar facilities (items at an additional cost)
- Tea and coffee prior to pontoon departure