Multi award winning Ocean Rafting visits the “Wild Side” of the Whitsunday Islands, the uninhabited islands with beautiful natural scenery brimming with marine, bird and animal life. There are two exciting tour options, the Northern Exposure and Southern Lights. Each Ocean Rafting day offers three days in one, including an exhilarating ride to Whitehaven Beach, pristine snorkelling reefs and guided Whitsunday Island National Parks walks. Ocean Rafting is the only tour to have direct access to the stunning and iconic Hill Inlet beach, and special snorkel sites at Hook Island and Border Island ensure a memorable underwater experience. The semi rigid inflatable vessels are super fast allowing guests to experience a fun ride, adventure and education amongst the natural beauty of the Whitsundays. 32 passengers at most allows for personal snorkelling lessons and the pleasure of a small group.
- Three days in one!
- Ride, Beach, Snorkel and Bushwalk – all in one day
- Visit famous Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet
- Snorkelling pristine coral reefs
- Guided National Park Walk
- Courtesy bus pick up
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Personalised snorkel instruction
- Reef and island naturalist talks
- Cake for afternoon tea
- Optional buffet lunch
- Small groups – maximum 32 people
- Advanced Ecotourism Certified