Centrally Located in Town, 16-18 Queen Street Chillagoe QLD 4871, this establishment boasts accommodation for up to 13 people. Soak up the aura of the outback or simply cross the road and join the locals for a cold beer or a glass of wine and a yarn at the Historic Post Office Hotel.
Chillagoe Post Office built in 1906, ceased trading in 1991. Today it retains its character and Grandeur located in the centre of town and provides accommodation surrounded by history. Walking distance to shops, hotels, places of interest and the Visitor Info Centre. Complimentary breakfast at check in and Free WIFI with an in house computer.
Our Premium Accommodation in a Self Contained Unit of 1 or 2 Bedrooms is recommended for a relaxing two night stay. Standard Accommodation is in motel style rooms with shared facilities, we have one room with an en-suite. All rooms have Queen beds, quiet split system air conditioning and room fridges.
The building comprises two separate Lounge rooms and Kitchens separated by a soundproof wall. A veranda provides external access to individual rooms. Outside breakfast tables, laundry and BBQ are provided. Laundry facilities, off street parking and WIFI are complimentary.
- Double Room – Queen Bed – Shared Facilities – (Up to 2 Persons)
- Twin Room – 2 Single Beds – Shared Facilities – (Up to 2 Persons)
- En Suite Room – Queen Bed – Shared Kitchen & Lounge – (Up to 2 Persons)
- 2 Room Unit – 2 Queen Beds, 1 Single, Self Contained – (Up to 5 Persons)
- Comprising Rooms 1, 2 with private Kitchen/Lounge
- 4 Room Unit – 3 Queen Beds, 2 Single, Self Contained – (Up to 8 Persons)
- Comprising Rooms 3, 4, 5, 6 with private Kitchen/Lounge
- Full House – 6 Rooms – 5 Queen, & 3 Single Beds, 3 Bathrooms – (Up to 13 Persons)
Complimentary Breakfast Hamper is included at check in
Subsequent nights do not include Room Service or Hamper replenishment *
Sorry no pets.