Australia’s only Cocoa Tree to Chocolate bar Experience.
Charley’s Chocolate is unique in Australia and one of only a few places in the world where yu can experience the whole journey of chocolate from “Tree to Bar”.
Charley’s is real and genuine! It is deliberately NOT a theme park, it’s authentic and even a little “raw”. It’s run by passionate people, who want you to share their chocolate story. The tour is fun, very much “hands on” and hugely informative.
Highlights of the Tours:
- A look at the facinating 3800 year history of cocoa
- Visit the tree nursery and a mature cocoa tree plantation
- See the tiny orchid-like flowers and ripe cocoa pods
- Look at age old fermentation and drying techniques
- See a cocoa pod being opened and taste cocoa nibs
- Take part in some of the steps of making actual chocolate
The highpoint of the tour is sampling and tasting Australian grown and made premium chocolate. We also feature several Pacific Island region varieties.
Your tour concludes with genuine Aussie farm hospitality at lunch which is included in your admission.
Charley’s Chocolate Tour operates every Thursday. Tour starts at 10.30am and lunch finishes at 1.30pm. Bookings essential.
Tour Prices (includes lunch and all tastings)
- Adults $29
- Children (3-15) $15
- Family Pass $75
- 2 adults 2 children
- Seniors $25
- Unique “cocoa tree to chocolate bar” experience
- See the 13 stages of making chocolate
- Taste the ingredients and of course the finished chocolate
- Many varieties of chocolate available to buy
- Tour includes Aussie Farm Lunch
- Free subscription to “Chocolate Source” newsletter