Ocean Safari offers an exhilarating ride to snorkel the pristine untouched Great Barrier Reef off the Daintree Coast at Cape Tribulation. This half day eco tour visits two different snorkel destinations, each with an extraordinary array of marine life and coral species. After a fast 25 minute ride, guests are ready to snorkel two fabulous locations at Mackay and Undine Reefs. On most days, the rainforest can be seen along the mainland beach whilst snorkelling the Great Barrier Reef alongside sea turtles, which are found in abundance swimming over reefs full of colourful coral, along with myriads of tropical fish, eagle rays, giant clams and starfish. The Ocean Safari vessel takes a maximum of 25 passengers allowing guests to experience tropical paradise and the pleasure of a small group. The experienced Skipper and Eco Host ensure the trip is filled with fun and appreciation of the Great Barrier Reef and the coastal rainforest of the Daintree, two world heritage areas side by side. Magical memories like these sometimes only happen once in a lifetime.
Jungle Lodge, Cape Tribulation Rd
Cape Tribulation QLD 4873
Phone: 07 4098 0006
- Only 25 minutes to the Great Barrier Reef!
- Visit to two reef sites – Mackay and Undine Reefs
- 2 hours exploring the underwater world and swimming with turtles
- Snorkelling pristine coral reefs
- All snorkelling equipment
- Personalised snorkel instruction
- Reef interpretation talks and eco appreciation presentations
- Courtesy pick up and drop off
- Advanced Ecotourism Certified
- Small groups – maximum 25 people
- Courtesy bus pick up
- Cold drinks and chocolates available to purchase on board
- Onsite Safari Hut and camp site accommodation available at Jungle Lodge
Other Tours in Mission Beach
RnR White Water Rafting is Australia's White Water Rafting specialist. With experience since 1986, RnR has established a reputation synonymous with safety, service and above all, fun.
more about RnR White Water Rafting
Rapid Boarders offer an EPIC white water adventure tour riding the world-class rapids of the Mighty Tully River and spectacular Barron River. The exclusive tour is safety led by experienced guides who will assist you to …1055
more about Rapid Boarders